Saturday 19 January 2013

AFS Fat Killers - Week 1

So week 1 is done and dusted. Myself and kala have been as disciplined with food as I think we ever have been. Breakfast has seen us eating steak and eggs, salmon and spinach and every now and then a slice of toast (my kryptonite). I have thrown in the odd protein shake for a snack and dinners have seen us try spaghetti bolognese (kala burnt this and nearly the bungalow so ended up with freezer back ups of cottage pie), chicken and broccoli, and fish cakes.

We did have a cheat day on Friday. As this was a snow day our admin was well and truly up our backsides. Breakfast was at about 1300 so we had croissants and chocolate spread then our tea was a cheeky Chinese.

Training has been pretty good. I have finished the first week I a strength programme designed to hit my 200kg target in 12 weeks. Kala pole dance a couple of times and hit a couple of CrossFit classes.

So to the results. Our starting weights were 110 & 74 kgs respectively. I weighed in at 107.8 and kala 73.5. We are really pleased with that as we have found it pretty easy to adopt. I'm going to be taking a weekly picture and will publish all the progress shot at the end of the 12 weeks.

Post below how you have faired and how you have found the first week?

1 comments:

jill gaffney said...

Good diet easy to stick to,lost 3kgs so far.

Post a Comment