Sunday 20 October 2013

AFS CrossFit, Andover - The Big Move

TAFS,

Over the past ten days as I'm sure all of you have seen we have demolished all the changing rooms.  In Rob's case we unearthed some quite serious anger issues.  

The plan at the moment very much depends on when the lease gets signed and the keys get handed over so we can get started.  

With regards to classes and the timetable we are not planning any disruption this week.  It has always been my target to close this weekend (26-27 October) to move all our equipment over requiring as many volunreers as possible.  I will of course update Facebook and our home page as and when I have updates.

This week I will be starting to paint the gym. Anyone who can wield a roller and has some spare time in the day is more then welcome to take up arms and splash some paint around the gym. 

Thank you for being so understanding during this difficult time.

Gareth

0 comments:

Post a Comment