Sunday 3 February 2013

AFS Fat Killers - Week 3

Week Three I thought saw me get a tighter grip on my eating. I felt that I needed to increase my blocks to a 20 block extra large male this week as I have seen a little drop off in my recovery during sets.

I weighed in this week at 108.4kgs a gain of 1.2kgs. I'm not sure what to read into this as my pictures actually say I have trimmed down. I am pretty sure I ate a little more bread this week which could have resulted in a bit of water retention. I'm not going to get to carried away as I am chasing the holy grail, lose weight while still gaining strength.

Next week sees me hitting 157x5 on the back squat. We are close to my old 5rm already and it's starting to get a little cheeky.

How did you do week 3?

1 comments:

Chalky said...

didnt do too bad.. didnt lose any weight at all which is a little frustrating to say the least .. but I will keep trying :0

Post a Comment