Sunday 17 February 2013

Valentines Fat Killers - Week 5

TAFS

This week has seen me hitting all new 5 rep max's.  I have to be honest and say it has left me pretty f""k"d.  As a result I have eaten ALOT!!! And not all of it that great :(  I seem to be in that yoyo phase between 107kg and 108kg which is what I weighed in at this morning.  I'm pretty pleased with my progress and with a little tidying up next week I am maintaining my ambition of gaining strength while losing a bit of weight well 10kgs as was the target.

So to the numbers:
Back Squat - 165 x 5
Bench Press - 115 x 5
Bent Over Row (Pendlay) - 100 x 5
Shoulder Press - 79 x 5
Deadlift -173 x 5

I have thrown a spanner in the works and played my second game of footy in 3months.  My quads are still screaming, my groin has been abused and my calfs are now ponies....I'll let you know how I get on next week but the shame of telling Sean Purchase I have failed in week 5 drives me to succeed.

How have you done this week Fat Killers?

Program:

We are now embarking on our third week. We have seen some good progress and we have also seen Si hitting a kamikazi box jump.  Very funny however my insurance sphincter was a bit 50p/dustbin lid untill he stood back up.

The weights that we are embarking on are very linear.  We are looking to move up each session in structured  increments.  I can not stress enough how important it is for you guys to keep a record.  If we look back in 12 weeks and you still can't tell me what your working weights will be then I can't confidently say you will have improved.  This program relies heavily on you sticking to the board.  We have a goal and in 9weeks we will be hitting that target!!!    If you have any feedback or require any extra help please don't hesitate to message me, Dave, or Darren as we are more then willing to help.

Get After It Guys

G-Unit  

0 comments:

Post a Comment